YOU DO NOT HAVE TO QUALIFY TO ENTER THE OPEN, SENIOR OR YOUTH RACES. THOSE RACES ARE OPEN TO ANYONE (MUST MEET AGE REQUIREMENT FOR YOUTH AND SENIOR). THE ONLY RACE YOU MUST QUALIFY FOR IS THE SIDEPOT ON SUNDAY. YOU CAN STILL ENTER THE OPEN RACE ON SUNDAY EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE SIDEPOT.
NO STALL CHECK IN AFTER 8PM!! IF YOU PLAN ON ARRIVING AFTER 8PM PLEASE CONTACT HORSEMAN'S PARK AT 702.455.8206 FOR OVERNIGHT STALLING
Thursday, August 31st 2017- Stall check in from 7am-8pm, time only's from 9am-4pm, open arena 4pm-5pm. Vendor check in 9am-5pm.
Friday, September 1st 2017- MILITARY/USA APPRECIATION DAY. Dress to show your patriotism and appreciation to our military!
YOUTH race starts at 8am, OPEN will follow youth, SENIOR will follow Open and then PEEWEE classes will follow the Senior.
Saturday, September 2nd 2017- WEAR RED DAY!! Red is the color of Bailey's birthstone!
YOUTH race starts at 8am, OPEN will follow youth, SENIORS will follow Open and MEN's classes will follow Seniors. Calcutta bidding begins 30 minutes after the last runner.
Sunday, September 3rd 2017- SHOW US YOUR FAITH!! Dress to show your faith!
YOUTH race starts at 8am, OPEN will follow youth and SENIOR classes will follow Open. The finals for B3RA will be held in conjunction with Sunday's race.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE RULES BELOW
Performance Clix will be the event photographer!
CO-SANCTIONED RACE-WPRA (ALL CARDS AND PERMITS)
$68/day for the OPEN and SENIOR ($4000 added per day, $250 added per day in the SENIOR)
$30/day for YOUTH ($1000 added per day in the YOUTH)
$25 for MEN'S race ($500 added, cannot be in any other division, Friday only) No office fees for Men's race!
$10 for the PeeWee race (Saturday only) No office fees for the PeeWee race!
Late fee - 1 time fee of $25 per rider not per horse!
Books close daily at 12pm!
Tack stalls are the same price as regular stalls and come with 4 bags of shavings. Stalls are $100+$40 in shavings (4 bags of shavings included, no outside shavings!) Total of $140 for the weekend.
1. All horses are required to have a current coggins (Nevada residents - 12 months, out of state - 6 months) and health certificate, NO EXCEPTIONS! Paperwork will be checked before horses are unloaded.
2. Dress code in effect: long sleeve shirts (do not have to be button down), hats or helmets and boots. There is a hat fine. If you lose your hat in the arena you need to give $5 to the staff member that had to go get it.
3. Vet Outs/Refunds - NO REFUNDS AFTER 08/19/17. Refunds before 08/19/17 will be minus the office fee.
4. Tack stalls are the same price as regular stalls and come with 4 bags of shavings. Stalls are $100+$40 in shavings (4 bags of shavings included, no outside shavings!) Total of $140 for the weekend. STALLS ARE NOT RESERVED UNTIL THEY ARE PAID FOR. IF YOU WANT TO BE STALLED NEAR SOMEONE ELSE YOU MUST SEND ENTRIES IN TOGETHER. Everyone must have their horses moved out of the barn by 9am on Monday, September 4th. There is no extra charge for staying until Monday.
5. NO DAY STALLS!! You may haul in daily but no horses are to betied to the fence in the warm up arenas or in the stalls under the bleachers. Violators will be disqualified.
6. Abuse of staff, volunteers, South Point employees or animals will not be tolerated. Violators will be disqualified.
7. No unauthorized vendors! Any use of the Buckles and Barrels for Bailey logo or title without permission from PMB Productions is prohibited!
8. PeeWee entries must be under 10 years old and cannot enter the YOUTH or OPEN. Limited to 15 entries. This will be a short pattern and lead lines are allowed. All entries will get a prize! Fastest time gets a buckle. (No office fee for PeeWee riders) Sponsored by AAA Arroyo Air
9. YOUTH - 15 and under and there is no carryover option from the open. If you would like to run in both races you can enter the horse you ran in the OPEN in the YOUTH class. Sponsored by AAA Arroyo Air
10. SENIOR - 50 and over. Can run or carryover. Please mark your entry form and designate which option you would like. All unmarked entries will be set as carryovers.
11. MEN'S race - Open to any men that are not entered in the youth, open or senior. We will pay and award prizes to the 10 fastest runs. The contestant picks their prize based on the order in which they place. (No office fees for this race) Sponsored by Trails West and Hitchin Post RV
12. Late entries will be accepted until noon everyday. Late fees are per rider not per horse. WE WILL ONLY TAKE CASH OR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS ON RACE DAY! (Add 5% to credit card totals, if you don't want to pay the fees then please bring cash!!)
13. Time only's will be Thursday from 9am-4pm. They are $5 each and are sold by time slot. The afternoon time slots will sell out so if you wait until Thursday afternoon to purchase your time only's you may not get one. If you purchase a time only for a time slot after 1pm you will only be able to purchase 2 per horse. They will be for sale in the show office started at 7am on Thursday and we will sell them until all the slots are filled.
14. The barn is available for check in until 8pm on Thursday. If you arrive after that time please contact Horseman's Park at 702-455-8206 for overnight stalls or check the South Point Equestrian Center website for a list of local facilities that accept overnight boarders.
DRESS CODE APPLIES EVEN ON THEME DAYS. MUST HAVE LONG SLEEVES (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A BUTTON DOWN), HAT AND BOOTS.
Pre-entries must be postmarked by Monday, August 14, 2017.